Thursday 15 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi everybody! How are you? Hope you are all fine and looking forward to welcoming the new year. This will be the last blog post for this year and though I´m still waiting for your reviews :) I´m really happy with this initiative and really grateful to all of you for having shared it with me. 
A new year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow, T.S Eliot said "to make an end is to make a beginning" so I hope this new starting point brings you worth meeting challenges, sheer happiness, lasting peace and unlimited learning. 
It was a pleasure to share this year with you and to count you among my "life teachers and fellow travellers". As I wrote on Facebook some days ago, when I was at the Teacher Training College my leitmotif was "to teach is to touch a life forever" but now that I´m a teacher and that I have the chance to share what I´ve learnt, my leitmotif has changed to "TO TEACH IS TO BE TOUCHED FOREVER".
Let´s open 2012´s book and fill its blank pages with memorable things!
Kisses and cheers!
Romi

No comments:

Post a Comment