Friday 15 July 2011

LET´S FUEL THE FLAMES TOGETHER!


Most of you already knew about my new project and finally, here we are... Blogging! This is a new "window" I´m opening for all of us to share, communicate, learn and create. What could be better than being authors and creators of our own learning process?
This is OUR blog, a space that will grow thanks to the nourishment of our contributions, a window that will always be open due to the constant knowledge sharing, a page that will be ornamented with words, expressions and thoughts with the purpose of enriching our knowledge and souls.
Bhuda once said "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.Happiness never decreases by being shared." Help me shed light on this new experience and remember that together we can FUEL THE FLAMES OF ENHANCEMENT.
So, let´s start by... Blogging! Who dares break the silence? Come on, pluck courage and share something with all of us. First come, first served and the early bird catches the worm :)
Read you around!
Romina

3 comments:

  1. What a passionate post to fuel the flames of learning!

    Congratulations on your new online spot!

    Hugs,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Romi! Your blog is awesome! You've done a wonderful job. I wish you the best!
    Hugs,
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romi, is really nice what you have written! I like the proposal! I'll overcome my shyness and I'll share this experience!! See you tomorrow, anyway!

    Ceci

    ReplyDelete