Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy Student 's Day to all of you!

Albert Einstein once said "learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning." Thanks for letting me be a "guide" in your language learning process and thanks for being my guides in the life learning process.
Kisses and do go for a picnic to celebrate this beautiful Spring day!

As a present, here goes a very nice poem written by a teacher to some parents (make it yours!)

Dear Parents,

I give you back your child, the same child you confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give her back a few pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible, and more mature then she was then.

Although she would have attained her growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch her personality unfold day by day and marvel at this splendid miracle of development.

I give her back reluctantly, for having spent nine months together in the narrow confines of a crowded classroom, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we shall always retain a little of each other.

Ten years from now if we met on the street, your child and I, a light will shine to our eyes, a smile to our lips, and we shall feel the bond of understanding once more, this bond we feel today.

We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned, and enriched our lives together this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give her back I must. Take care of her, for she is precious.

Remember that I shall always be interested in your child and her destiny, wherever she goes, whatever she does, whoever she becomes. Her joys and sorrows, I’ll be happy to share.

I shall always be her friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot, Romi!!! Thanks for your sweets words! I'M REALLY HAPPY TO BE ONE OF "YOUR" STUDENTS! You know, I wish to became a teacher some day...Thanks, because your dedication, enthusiasm and affection help to stoke up the flame of my vocation.
    Happy Student's Day to all!!

    ReplyDelete